Call 480-400-2255 now, or submit this form to request a call back.
Windshield damage is frustrating – now you have to get it fixed. The good news is that if you have a chip or crack that’s 6 inches or smaller, a quick windshield repair may be all you need. SafePro has trained experts in the area of windshield repair. In fact, we repair more than Twenty Five Thousand Windshields every year. We’re here to help, but a repair may not be the right solution for everyone.
You know you’re eligible for a repair when:
- The damage can fit under a credit card of the width of a dollar bill.
- You have three chips or less in your windshield.
- The damage is not on the edge of the windshield.
- The damage is not in your line of sight.
Why Repair a Windshield Chip?
There are a few good reasons to stop putting off that windshield repair you know you need. Take a look:
- Windshield chip repairs are affordable. Depending on your insurance coverage, a car windshield repair may be no cost to you.
- Small windshield chips can turn into large cracks – requiring full replacements. Your windshield damage can grow and require a full windshield replacement, which is likely to cost more.
- Repairing windshield damage is quick. In most cases, the repair can be completed in as little as 30 minutes.
- SafePro only uses the highest-quality Repair materials. Your technician will inject our exclusive Glass Resin into the chip, which is then carefully cured and polished.
- Windshield repairs are backed by our warranty. All SafePro repairs are backed by a warranty good in all 50 States, Canada and Mexico, it is the best Auto Glass Warranty in the Auto Glass Industry. They are are also guaranteed* to pass lease turn-back and state vehicle inspections.